Tricks Web
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your first subject

Go down

Your first subject Empty Your first subject

Post by Admin Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:27 am

Take some time to read this information before starting to use the administration of your forum:

How to access your administration panel ?
In the top menu, click on Log In, a new page is displayed. Fill in the username "admin" and the password you have choosen during your registration. If you have lost or forgot it, click here. Once you are logged in, click on the link "Administration Panel" at the bottom of the page.

How to modify your board's appearance ?
You can modify your board's appearance by choosing a theme (each theme displays different pictures, colors and icons). To do that, go to the administration panel, then click on Management in the Styles Admin menu and choose one of the displayed themes. You can later change it or choose another one.

How to manage the categories and forums ?
You can add, modify and delete the categories and forums that you have created anytime and without limit. To do that, go to the administration panel, in the management part of the Forum Admin, and click on "Add a link" (a forum or a category). In a first time, we advice you to create test categories and test forums that you will delete later, in order to understand how this tool works.

Admin
Admin

https://tricksweb.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

Post by Admin Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:29 am

My name is Hafiz Muhammad Shahid Abbas founder of Tricks web. I'm a student of BS(IT) from Faisalabad (City of Pakistan). I Start interesting in Blogging in May 2013.I feel proud after sharing experience in Blogging. My passsion find new tricks on internet.After getting so many experience in blogging i decided to make a new blog about Tricks Web.

I always spend time on Facebook & other social media and find how can use facebook for our online Business. My aim i share my thought and ways to make our users smart and help then in understand that how much internet Marketing is powerful in these days.I found "Tricks Web" I hope within few months we will achieve great positions in Industry.

|| For Our Tricks Web Readers:

I would like to thanks to all visitor for visit my Tricks web such a good response to us. I lover blogger & Tricks Web. is one of the best result for This. Tricks Web is just for eduction purpose i give you more tricks not to harm any rights.I onle share what i know about Social Media,Blogging, SEO, Online Earn Money and Web Designing.

I hope you will Like my Tricks Web & got a useful Information in this Blog.If your any question and you difficulty in any tricks or doubt in mind.you must ask me in comment of that particular topic & give you Answer.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:29 am

[b]Important Adsense secrets you get 100$ Daily Earn
Earn 100$ per day with Adsense:
if you get more money from adsense.than you must appl for adsense.Google loves content.If you have very good writing and unique content.Than Google give you more traffic if you visitor come from Google your click rate is very higha and you earn more from this act.If you are useing Adsense ads on your blog or websites then i will give you revenue you can make with Google Adsense.
Google if you click rate with CTR, CPC, IMP.
if you want 100$ earn from Adsense you get minimum 40,000 or round about your page view per day or 400 clicks daily.If you write unique content may be your click rate 30,40 rupees or $0.20 than you must money with adsense easily.
5 ways to Increase you Google Adsense CPC:

If you want $1 dollar per click from Adsense than you must make a blog or write articles about insurance.If your more visitor from America than your click rate is very well.therefore, you must unique visitor from America, Canada and Australia.You choose good keyword.you must use
Google keyword Planner. If you not otaining high rankging you must choose a good and unique visitor from Google.This is what i attempt to extend my Google Adsense earning and after all there are several roads to ride a blogging career. Simply do experiments and find to what works for you.

Write Long Articles: You must write articles more 300 worlds/Articles which contain less ofworlds is indictes tht the article is poop.

Adds Position: Your first add locate on the first paragraph under the post title, second in the middle of thei post and third at the bottom of the articles.

Adds Size: You must use add size 336x280 under the post title, 700x90 on the top of you blog or website.I guess you better use then you must high click rate.

Adds of Number: Google allow you to implement 3 adds for your content. Use only 2 Adds for content of you use link unit. Avoid to implement to many Adsense codes for better relevancy.
Secure You Google Account:
If you have a Google Adsense you must care. This time Adsense requirements is very high Adsense not give you Adsense.If you Add another websites for Adsense and share your account with friends you must check Adds place if your friends use bad content you must block website.If you place Adsense on Video website you must remove. Adsense not for video website or online TV. You must login on you IP Address.
How to Fast Approval Google Adsense Account:
This time Google not give you Adsense easily.Here i given you the how to Approve your original Account. A lot of peoples are rejected over again, whatever you do they will reject you if you like change your name or change your address buy top level domain and write more articles and drive a unique traffic.Basick steps for approval your Adsense account.
First of all you must choose a good name Domain for google asense account. Therefore, you must use Google keywor planner.
you must write more articles you must write own your hand not plagiarism articles.
If you make a blog than you must choose a good blog design like professional.
Your domain old 2 or 3 month.
you apply for adsense with your real name and address.
When you apply for Google adsense may be your Adsense request remove.then you must apply again and again by removing errors if your adsense application is rejected.
You must apply for adsense with blogg or Youtube.

If you have any problem in this method than you ask me and contact with Me Smile

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum